To be listed on the Luxury Link website, your hotel must be at least a 4 star property and have a TripAdvisor user rating of 4 or above. Our mystery inspectors also research each property before it is added and make the final decision to include or not include the property on the website.
If your property meets the criteria noted above, we invite you to submit your property for consideration. Please send the information listed below to email@example.com and allow at least 2 weeks for a response. If your property is accepted, there is a fee of $500 (see below for what that includes).
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org for review:
- Hotel name
- Hotel phone number
- Hotel address (physical address, not mailing address)
- Nearest airport
- Website URL
- TripAdvisor ID
- Star rating
- Written overview of the property, original content 150-250 words
- List of amenities
- 5 - 10 high quality pictures of the property sized at 1280 x 640
- A high res/high quality logo
The $500 fee covers our cost to create your listing on our website. The Luxury Link system prioritizes placement to properties with high quality, up to date photos and content, therefore our setup ensures you qualify for the most competitive placement.
The fee includes:
- Receipt and audit of all property information
- Digital storage of all photos and information
- Optimization of photos and other creative so that your property stands out on our site and in our emails
- We will send one round of creative for your review
- We will maintain your listing to Luxury Link standards