When you see the Make an Offer marker on a hotel, that means you can make an offer of how much you're willing to pay per night. It's just like making a bid on the public auctions, but in Make an Offer Auctions, only you and Luxury Link see the price you want to pay.
To make an offer on a hotel with a Make an Offer marker:
- Click to go to the hotel details page. (If you are on a page that lists multiple hotels, click the Make an Offer marker on the hotel you want.)
- If you haven't entered the check in and check out dates you want, enter them and click "Update".
- Because Make an Offer Auctions are only for specific travel windows, the hotel may not be on Make an Offer for the dates you entered. If not, try entering different dates or try a different hotel.
- If the hotel is on Make an Offer for the dates you entered, you will see a green form under the hotel pictures. Enter the amount per night you'd like to pay, your email address, and click submit.
- You will have a total of three chances to make an offer we will accept, so don't try amounts you know will be too low.
- If your offer is accepted before your three offers are exhausted, you will receive an opportunity to book and pay immediately.
- If you don't already have a Luxury Link Auctions account, go to auctions.luxurylink.com and click the "Join For Free" button to create one.
- More information about making your reservation can be found here.