When you see the Silent Auction marker on a hotel, that means you can make an offer of how much you're willing to pay per night. It's just like making a bid on the public auctions, but in Silent Auctions, only you and Luxury Link see the price you want to pay.
To make an offer on a hotel with a Silent Auction marker:
- Click to go to the hotel details page. (If you are on a page that lists multiple hotels, click the Silent Auction marker on the hotel you want.)
- If you haven't entered the check in and check out dates you want, enter them and click "Update".
- Because Silent Auctions are only for specific travel windows, the hotel may not be on Silent Auction for the dates you entered. If not, try entering different dates or try a different hotel.
- If the hotel is on Silent Auction for the dates you entered, you will see a green form under the hotel pictures. Enter the amount per night you'd like to pay, your email address, and click submit.
- You will have a total of five chances to make an offer we will accept, so don't try amounts you know will be too low.
- If your offer is accepted before your five offers are exhausted, you will receive a confirmation message and email and your price is locked in until the next business day.
- If you don't already have a Luxury Link Auctions account, go to auctions.luxurylink.com and click the "Join For Free" button to create one. You must have a Luxury Link Auctions account in order to redeem your Silent Auction.
- Within one business day, you will receive a "Private Offer" from Luxury Link with your offer price locked in and instructions for making payment and booking your reservation. More information about making your reservation can be found here.